In PES we help clients differentiate their brands by designing and producing custom-made promotional merchandise. Since 1992 we have provided thousands of custom-made products to clients from 25 different countries. Our focus on building long-term client partnerships enables us to gain a deep understanding of brands.
We are 40 people and looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team which is currently comprised of Julijana and Ivica. You would be based in our office in Zagreb, Croatia. Working hours are from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm. If you can picture yourself in a client relationship and project management role this job might be for you.
- analyse markets and sales opportunities in order to win new business
- facilitate the sales process, by directly communicating with potential and current clients, all the way from presenting what we offer to setting the right expectations, quoting, delivering a concrete project and invoicing
- assist in, oversee and manage several projects simultaneously
- collaborate with colleagues from sales, design, engineering and production in order to assure projects are being delivered according to client expectations
- achieve sales results and a high level of client service
- project documentation and evaluation
- suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve client experience
- you are a team player: cooperative, resourceful and self-motivated
- an avid learner: you are curious and like to to find out about innovations in your area of expertise
- comfortable in a direct client facing role: you thrive on dealing with different types of people
- project management skills
- excellent Croatian and English skills (both spoken and written)
- high computer literacy (MS Office and internet)
- some type of business related education background (having a university degree is not a must have)
- 2+ years of work experience
- driver's license (category B)
- given the fact that most of our revenue stems from partnerships with clients from Western Europe any additional language skills are a plus (most notably German)
- a flat hierarchy: quick decision making, little bureaucracy
- a team approach in a dynamic environment: many projects for different brands
- the opportunity to grow and learn fast
- an environment that respects your individual work-life harmony
- a competitive salary
how to apply
- solve two simple tasks, in English (see the download link below; this is a must do, applications that do not include this part will not be taken into consideration)
- along with your answers to the above mentioned tasks attach your CV, LinkedIN profile address and any additional material you believe might be relevant to us
- we don't believe in old school motivational letters which is why we suggest you create a video cover letter about yourself and your passion for joining our team; contrary to all the rest mentioned here this is not required but if you create it we will sure watch it
- please send all your input to career[at]pes.hr, latest by 23rd June 2017, and you might soon join our team!
PES is an equal Opportunity Employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation.